понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

david fuller caravans




And just when everything was going so perfect one usual biological procedure came to ruin my day. Oh yes, my period started today. So be careful, people. The bitch you were used to will be extra evil and sarcastic for some days Anyway as I was saying, it ruined my day. For some hours I�was convinced that it was going to be an extraordinarily painless period. And so I made the biggest mistake: I went to the schoolapos;s restaurant with my friends and we ate. By the way, the food was perfect: chicken with potatoes and cheese, it even included a sweet But then just when we were walking the 10 minutes back to school for General Sociology my body betrayed me. First I had a terrible will to go to sleep. I mean I usually do, but this one was 50 times greater. I had the feeling that I�could sleep standing on the freaking road. Still I�ignored it as an after-the-lunch thing that comes to most of us normal Greeks that usually take an afternoon sleep. And then the pain started... And I knew the nausea would make itself known as soon as I would sit down. Still I�hoped since I havenapos;t had a nausea-accompanied period for some months now.
Once we were at class, I hardly could keep myself from falling asleep. So when we had a pause, I left. At home, I threw up and I fell asleep. I didnapos;t even wake up for History of Law. So I missed school and I donapos;t know if I should go tomorrow, or just lie down and sleep.
david fuller caravans, david fuller cars, david fuller cars and caravans, david fuller karate.



Комментариев нет: